- actively engaging in racist actions is harmful to everyone
- active engagement in racist activity is harmful to Whites
- active engagement in racist activity is harmful to Blacks
- active engagement in racist activities is harmful to all races
- feeling superior to another races is bad for Whites (is delusional)
- feeling superior to another race is based on lies
- being superior means a ton of pressure - who needs that?
- oppressing blacks doesn't make you truly more secure
And once you stop defending your white rights and just hear what is being taught by Freire, hooks, Brown, DiAngelo and many, many more diversity facilitators and educators, you will FEEL LESS attacked - you can't learn while you're using the same brain cells to formulate defending statements.